09. 09. 2006
Seeking Babygadget writers
Are you a parent of small children with an eye for great design and an urge to write about it? Well, it just so happens that we're looking to add new writers to our Babygadget crew. To round out our coverage, we'd especially love to hear from aspiring bloggers in Europe and Asia. Here are the requirements:
Send an email to email@example.com, with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information:
1. Three to four sample posts of approximately 100 to 300 words each (images not necessary). These should be examples of posts that could actually be published on Babygadget, so articles from another publication may not be helpful.
2. Tell us a little bit about yourself -- your professional background, why you want to write for Babygadget, what you know about kids and products for kids, and anything else that will give us an idea of who you are.
3. Let us know what areas you're interested in writing about (refer to our categories).
4. What your availability is (when you can talk with the editor, how often you can post, etc.).
5. Where you live -- city and country.
You don't need to be a professional writer, but you must have a sense of humor, an original voice, and an avid interest in design for children. Each writer will be asked to commit to at least 20 to 25 posts per month.
Our payment rates are competitive with other high-profile commercial blogs.
Sorry we won't be able to send personal replies to each applicant we hear from; however, you will receive a confirmation that your submission has been received.
Deadline to apply is September 22nd.