Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
These terms and conditions govern your use of the Babygadget website published by PopLife Media, LLC. These terms and conditions are subject to change by PopLife Media at any time in its discretion. Your use of the website after such changes are implemented constitutes your acceptance of the changes. Please consult these terms and conditions regularly. These terms and conditions were last updated on March 22, 2005.
Use of Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Comments on Babygadget By submitting content to Babygadget through comments posted on the website, or by contributing other information or material to Babygadget, the user grants Babygadget and PopLife Media a royalty-free, unrestricted, world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, or distribute such contributed content. In order to keep discussions on Babygadget interesting and civil, users must adhere to the following guidelines:
1. In contributing comments or other information on Babygadget, do not post any of the following material:
- material which threatens or abuses others, or which is defamatory or libelous, or which is invasive of another's privacy;
- material which the user does not have the right to post, including the proprietary material of any third party;
- material which advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- material for advertising or commercial solicitation; or
- material which is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent.
2. Users will keep all comments relevant to the particular article to which the comment is posted.
Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties or any other users are those of the respective author(s) and not of Babygadget.